Our office is happy to provide a wide variety of services to our constituents, including:
- If you have an event you would like Greg to attend, please provide the date, time and other details at [email protected].
- To request a certificate from the Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen to mark a special occasion, click here.
- To request a certificate from the Prime Minister to mark a special occasion, click here.
- If you are visiting Ottawa and would like a tour of Parliament Hill or tickets to Question Period, please contact us and we'd be happy to arrange it for you.
- If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to, Employment Insurance, Passports, Citizenship and Immigration, Service Canada, Canada Revenue Agency, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS). If you need help with these or any other federal department or agency, please contact us.
If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we'll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!
Provincial governments are responsible for services such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, health care, education, social services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and highways.
If you believe that your issue falls under provincial jurisdiction, we encourage you to contact your local provincial Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA):
If you're not sure who your MLA is, you can use Elections Alberta's tool by clicking here.