Our office is happy to provide a wide variety of services to our constituents.
If you have an event you would like Greg to attend, please provide the date, time and other details at [email protected]
- To request a certificate from the Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen to mark a special occasion, click here.
- To request a certificate the the Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, click here.
- To request a certificate from the Prime Minister to mark a special occasion, click here.
- To request a scroll from the Premier of Alberta, click here.
- To request a certificate from Greg and/or the Leader of the Official Opposition, send an email to our office.
After a two year pause due to COVID-19, public tours are now again available, as are tickets to view Question Period when the House is sitting (2:00 PM Monday through Thursday, and 11:00 AM on Fridays). Reservations should be made as far in advance as possible, due to limited space and high demand. Contact my office to start the process.
COVID protections are currently in effect:
- A face mask will be required
- Proof of vaccination is required for all guests age 12 and older (the number of vaccination shots recommended in your province, completed 14 days prior to the visit)
- Anyone with symptoms may not attend
For those unable to visit in person, this short video offers a glimpse of where Parliament continued to operate during the pandemic.
Tours of Senate and West Block
Effective May 20, 2022, the Library of Parliament will resume guided tours of the Senate of Canada Building (former train station across from the Chateau Laurier) and of the West Block (current home of the House of Commons, during construction of Centre Block).
Library guides spotlight the role and functions of the chambers, as well as the art and architecture of these historic buildings. Each tour lasts approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
To reserve, please contact my office. Private tours are available for groups of 6 to 10 people, or small groups of 5 or fewer and individuals.
COVID protections are:
- Tours are limited to 10 people
- Face masks are required
- Participants must show proof of vaccination
- Please do not attend if you have symptoms
Participants should report to the Senate Building for Senate tours, or to the Visitor Welcome Centre on Parliament Hill (for tours of West Block) at least 25 minutes before the tour begins to allow time to undergo security screening and show proof of vaccination.
If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to, Employment Insurance, Passports, Citizenship and Immigration, Service Canada, Canada Revenue Agency, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS). If you need help with these or any other federal department or agency, please contact us.
Get In Touch
If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we'll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!