MP Services

Our office is happy to provide a wide variety of services to our constituents.


Invite Greg

If you have an event you would like Greg to attend, please provide the date, time and other details at [email protected]


Celebratory Greetings

  • To request a certificate from the Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen to mark a special occasion, click here.
  • To request a certificate the the Lieutenant Governor of Alberta, click here.
  • To request a certificate from the Prime Minister to mark a special occasion, click here.
  • To request a scroll from the Premier of Alberta, click here.


Parliamentary Tours

If you are visiting Ottawa and would like a tour of Parliament Hill or tickets to Question Period, please contact us and we'd be happy to arrange it for you or click here to arrange a tour online.


Request Help

If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to, Employment Insurance, Passports, Citizenship and Immigration, Service Canada, Canada Revenue Agency, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS). If you need help with these or any other federal department or agency, please contact us.


Get In Touch

If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we'll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!