Our office is happy to provide a wide variety of services to our constituents, including:
- If you have an event you would like Greg to attend, contact us at 403-244-1880 or email@example.com. Please provide us with the date, time, and any details you believe are relevant.
- To request a certificate from the Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen to mark a special occasion, click here.
- To request a certificate from the Prime Minister to mark a special occasion, click here.
- If you are visiting Ottawa and would like a tour of Parliament Hill or tickets to Question Period, please contact us at 403-244-1880 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to arrange it for you.
- If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to, Employment Insurance, Passports, Citizenship and Immigration, Service Canada, Revenue Canada, Canada Pension Plan (CPP), and Old Age Security (OAS). If you need help with these or any other federal department or agency, please contact us at 403-244-1880 or via email at email@example.com.
If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we'll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!
Provincial governments are responsible for services such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, health care, education, social services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and highways.
If you believe that your issue falls under provincial jurisdiction, I encourage you to contact your local provincial Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA):
If you're not sure who your MLA is, you can use Elections Alberta's tool by clicking here.
Joe Ceci, MLA
Hon. Doug Schweitzer, MLA
Nicholas Milliken, MLA
Tyler Shandro, MLA