Federal Services

If you require assistance with these services, please feel free to contact my office.


Provincial Services

Provincial governments are responsible for services such as birth, marriage, and death certificates, health care, education, social services, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, and highways.

If your issue falls under provincial jurisdiction, we encourage you to contact your local provincial Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA):


The Honourable Tyler Shandro, QC, MLA


Joe Ceci, MLA


Nicholas Milliken, MLA


The Honourable Doug Schweitzer, QC, MLA 

Not sure who your MLA is?  Find out with Elections Alberta's Who's My MLA.


Commonly used provincial services:
  • Business licences - Get a business licence or find out if a business is licensed.
  • Buying or selling a vehicle - Information on how to buy, sell or repair a vehicle in Alberta.
  • Education & Training - Education, career training, apprenticeships, and financial assistance for students and teachers.
  • Family and Social Supports - Adoption, Child care, income support, crisis supports, and more.
  • Fine payment - Pay traffic tickets and other fines.
  • Get a driver's licence - How to get a learner’s, probationary or full licence, and how to upgrade to a commercial licence.
  • Health Care - Alberta health insurance and benefits, doctors, hospitals and facilities, and other healthcare supports and information.
  • Life events - Birth and adoption, death, divorce and separation, marriage, legal name changes, registry services, and ordering and updating documents.


Municipal Services

If you require assistance with the following municipal services, contact your local Calgary city councillor.