If you require assistance with these services, please feel free to contact my office.
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canada Summer Jobs Program
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Employment Insurance
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Passport Services
- Service Canada
- Social Insurance Number Applications
- Travel Advisories
If you require assistance with these services, please contact your local MLA.
- Business licences - Get a business licence or find out if a business is licensed.
- Buying or selling a vehicle - Information on how to buy, sell or repair a vehicle in Alberta.
- Education & Training - Education, career training, apprenticeships, and financial assistance for students and teachers.
- Family and Social Supports - Adoption, Child care, income support, crisis supports, and more.
- Fine payment - Pay traffic tickets and other fines.
- Get a driver's licence - How to get a learner’s, probationary or full licence, and how to upgrade to a commercial licence.
- Health Care - Alberta health insurance and benefits, doctors, hospitals and facilities, and other healthcare supports and information.
- Life events - Birth and adoption, death, divorce and separation, marriage, legal name changes, registry services, and ordering and updating documents.
If you require assistance with these services, contact your local city councillor.