COVID Information

Support during the COVID-19 Pandemic

Information about COVID-19 restrictions and aid programs are changing regularly. I recommend you use these links to go to federal and provincial websites, which are updated regularly, to get the detailed information that you need.

Find financial help during COVID-19

Not sure what to look for? Find Aid Programs for you and your business. An online tool helps individuals and businesses identify programs for which you may qualify: Interactive Guide to COVID-19 Aid Programs


Information about COVID-19
what is it, how does it spread, how do you protect yourself, false information. 

Links to the whole range of Canadian benefit programs start on this page, for both businesses and individuals.
Information about restrictions imposed by the Government of Canada for persons travelling to Canada from abroad.



Includes information about vaccination eligibility and distribution, testing, and current restrictions.

City of Calgary